DIESEL POWER REVIEW
The selection of an appropriate propulsion or auxiliary power system remains one of the most important and difficult tasks confronting the naval architect, marine engineer and shipowner. As an aid in the selection process, the major manufacturers of marine diesel engines were asked to provide information on their latest developments and advancements in the propulsion and auxiliary power field, and this information is summarized, company by company, in this review.
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-7
- Pagination: 6 p.
- MARITIME REPORTER AND ENGINEERING NEWS
- Volume: 52
- Issue Number: No.7
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Product surveys
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00661454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM