HYDROFOIL SIMULATION IN SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The heeling behavior of a fully-submerged foil hydrofoil craft turning, has been studied by producing a digital computer simulation program, using a digital simulation language on the digital computer IBM system 360/67. The foil craft high point PC(H)-1 is used as the model of this simulation.
Naval Postgraduate School1 University Circle
Monterey, CA USA 93943
- Ribeiro, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Heeling; Hydrofoil boats; Operations; Performance; Turning traffic; Vessel operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Heel angle; Hydrofoil craft; Hydrofoil performance; Turning characteristics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS Thesis
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM