PERFORMANCE TRIALS OF THE NUCLEAR-POWERED ICEBREAKER LENIN
The recently completed icebreaker LENIN is the first Soviet nuclear-powered ship and the new flagship of the icebreaking fleet. The author of this article, who was among those who developed the plans for the vessel, took part in her ice trials and presents a narrative description of that three-month-long voyage.
- Journal article; Distribution restrictions apply
- Amosov, A G
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered icebreakers; Ship trials; Translations
- Identifier Terms: Lenin (Ship)
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661437
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM