EVALUATION OF CURRENT TOWING VESSEL STABILITY CRITERION AND PROPOSED FISHING VESSEL STABILITY CRITERIA. TASK 2. TRIPPING AND SEAKEEPING TESTS OF TOWING AND FISHING VESSELS
Results of a model test program, the second task of a three task study of stability criteria for towing and fishing vessels, are presented in this report. The tests covered both tripping and seakeeping of four models. The models were selected from a detailed study of fifty-one towing and fishing vessels carried out in Task One. A discussion of the testing methods and a limited analysis of the data are included.
- See also report dated February 75, AD-A007138 and AD-A037685/5ST.
Hydronautics, Incorporated7210 Pindel School Road
Laurel, MD USA 20810
- Pepper, M G
- Miller, E R
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Capsizing; Seakeeping; Stability (Mechanics); Towboats; Tugboats
- Old TRIS Terms: Towboat stability; Tug stability
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131606
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-7311 Final Rpt., USCG-D-3-76
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-24656-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM