LUBRICATION OF MODERN HIGHLY RATED DIESEL ENGINES
The lubrication requirements of large diesel engines have increased as a result of higher mechanical and thermal loads. While satisfactory operation has been achieved through a combination of changes in engine design, adaptations in components and improvements in lubricants, further development effort is needed to attain more extended maintenance intervals and to improve the ability to cope with higher pressures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/02688662
- Journal article
- Verhelst, A
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Shipbuilding Technology International (UK)
- ISSN: 0268-8662
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Lubrication
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM