THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
These selected abstracts of Government-sponsored research reports cover all aspects of the biological and ecological effects of oil spills in salt and fresh water. The effects on microorganisms, plants, and animals are studied along with research on the residues and metabolic products of various oil components. (This updated bibliography contains 142 abstracts, 35 of which are new entries to the previous edition).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/118. See also NTIS/PS-76/0032.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Harrison, E A
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Microorganisms; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00131604
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM