INVESTIGATION OF A SUBMERGED WAVE ATTENUATION SYSTEM FOR OFFSHORE DEEP WATER OIL TERMINALS
Scale model tests, preliminary designs and cost estimates of a unique breakwater device were performed. Results, with respect to wave attenuation performance, future test requirements, prototype configuration and cost fators, are presented.
FMC CorporationAdvanced Products Division
San Jose, CA United States 95108
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Breakwaters; Damping (Physics); Deepwater harbors; Offshore structures; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Breakwater design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00131603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA/RD-930-76032 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-4-37028
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM