ENGINE EMISSIONS--REDUCTIONS ATTAINABLE BUT RULE SITUATION UNCLEAR
The views of the Scania Division at Saab Scania in Sweden are presented regarding emissions from marine diesel engines and restrictions likely to become applicable to curb them. The discussion concentrates on high-speed diesels in propulsion and auxiliary roles. Besides the examination of possible emissions rules and their implications, new technical developments aimed at curbing emissions at the source are described.
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-9
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Ship and Boat International
- Issue Number: No.90/07
- Publisher: Reed (Thomas) Industrial Press Limited
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; High speed vehicles; Pollutants; Reduction (Chemistry); Regulations
- Old TRIS Terms: High speed diesels; Reduction
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661345
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM