NEOBULK SHIP DESIGN IMPROVEMENT PROJECT RESEARCH REPORT
The Neobulk Ship Design Improvement Project Study was accomplished in five principal tasks: development of overall plan and schedule, development of a baseline design, development of an economic evaluation method, design improvement studies, and development of an improved ship design. Separate research reports describing the research methods and results were prepared for Tasks 2, 3, 4, and 5. These separate task reports have been bound together to form this Neobulk Ship Design Improvement Project Research Report. They incorporate comments made on draft copies of the reports. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also COM-74-11237 and PB-248748, Research Summary Report, PC $4.00, MF $2.25.
Bath Iron Works Corporation, ZZ N/A
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 420 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Cargo handling; Cargo ships; Design; Freight transportation; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131601
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-76027 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-4-37096
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM