LNG VESSELS REGULATORY AND ECONOMIC CONSIDERATIONS
The purpose of this paper is to describe some of the regulatory and economic aspects of LNG vessel design, and to provide some background for the containment methods, the LNG-related systems and the basic design of this type of vessel.
- Presented at Gulf Section of SNAME.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Minorsky, V U
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight handling; Freight security; Liquefied natural gas; Regulations; Tanks (Containers); Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety regulations
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas venting regulations; Lng handling; Lng regulations; Tank construction
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00032696
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1973 12:00AM