POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN MARINE TECHNOLOGY
The shipbuilding industry has an urgent need to fill the graduate vacuum created by extended years of recession. It is described how the Marine Technology Directorate in the UK--which advises the Science and Engineering Research Council on the award of postgraduate studentships, fellowships, the acceptability of postgraduate courses, and other matters relating to education and training in marine technology--is striving to promote research and training through grants.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03060209
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-9
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Naval Architect
- ISSN: 0306-0209
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Maritime industry; Research; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00661211
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM