INTERNATIONAL MARITIME FRAUD--AN UPDATE
This overview describes the various forms of maritime fraud that have occurred in the recent past. Among them are scuttlings, illegal deviation and discharge, cargo hijacking, document forgings, and deceitful collections. To this day, scarcely a week goes by without there being reported a set of circumstances where, upon close inspection, an element of maritime fraud exists.
- Conference paper
- Ellen, E
- International Maritime Crime Conference, 1st
- Location: Alexandria, Egypt
- Date: 1990-5-20 to 1990-5-23
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 5p.
- Accession Number: 00660899
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM