ANTI-AIR POLLUTION CONCEPTS
The increasing worldwide concern over atmospheric pollution is causing attention to be focused on emissions from marine diesel engines. This article reviews a number of promising emission control concepts, some of which have already been evaluated at sea, and the R & D work being undertaken to determine exactly what contaminants the exhaust gases contain and how nitrogen oxide emissions can be reduced.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00475955
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-6
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Marine Engineers Review
- ISSN: 0047-5955
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engines; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pollutants; Prevention; Reduction (Chemistry)
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00660876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM