BICYCLE BRAKING SYSTEMS. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE U.S. PATENT BIBLIOGRAPHIC FILE WITH EXEMPLARY CLAIMS)
The bibliography contains citations of selected patents concerning the design and manufacture of braking systems for bicycles. Citations cover both coaster and calipher brakes. Brake adjusting tools, control assemblies, hydraulic actuators, warning lights, and brake shoes are included. (Contains a minimum of 188 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 188 citations minimum. Updated with each order. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Brakes; Patents
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00667399
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1994 12:00AM