COLLISION AVOIDANCE TECHNOLOGY. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE INSPEC DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning collision avoidance systems used in highway automation, mobile robot control, and ship traffic control. Citations focus on sensor technologies, control algorithms, and the design of anti-collision systems. The citations examine the application of collision avoidance systems for Intelligent Vehicle Highway System (IVHS), as well as for autonomously guided vehicles. (Contains a minimum of 101 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 101 citations minimum. Updated with each order. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced vehicle control systems; Automation; Bibliographies; Control systems; Crash avoidance systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Sensors
- Old TRIS Terms: Autonomous vehicle navigation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00667396
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1994 12:00AM