HIGH SPEED TRAINS. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE EI COMPENDEX PLUS DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning high speed, or bullet trains. References cover systems developed in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Sweden. Topics include brake systems, telecommunications, electric drive systems, pressure tight connections and doors replacements, and wheel/rail noise suppression. (Contains a minimum of 107 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 107 citations minimum. Updated with each order. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Brakes; Car wheels (Railroads); Electric drives; High speed rail; Noise; Railroads; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake systems; Electric drive systems
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00667395
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1994 12:00AM