INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES: CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE ENERGY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning the design, development, and evaluation of catalytic converters for use in internal combustion engines. Exhaust gas conversion catalysts and processes are discussed. Devices, methods, and apparatus for catalytic exhaust gas treatment are presented. (Contains a minimum of 121 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 121 citations minimum.. Updated with each order. Supersedes PB93-872745. Prepared in cooperation with Department of Energy, Washington, DC. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-5
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Catalytic converters; Design; Development; Evaluation; Internal combustion engines
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00667393
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1994 12:00AM