PLASTIC FUEL TANKS IN AUTOMOBILES AND AIRCRAFT. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE RUBBER AND PLASTICS RESEARCH ASSOCIATION DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning the technology of reinforced and unreinforced plastic fuel tanks. Design, fabrication processes and techniques, testing, and performance evaluations are considered in this bibliography. Among the materials examined are high density polyethylenes, polyvinyl chlorides, polyethylene teraphthalate (PETP), polycarbonates, nylons, and fiber reinforced plastics for use in the manufacture of aircraft and ground vehicle fuel tanks. (Contains a minimum of 78 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 78 citations minimum. Updated with each order. Supersedes PB90-866997. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Bibliographies; Design; Fuel tanks; Ground vehicles; Manufactures; Performance evaluations; Plastics; Reinforced plastics
- Old TRIS Terms: Unreinforced plastics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I30: Materials;
- Accession Number: 00667389
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1994 12:00AM