CARBURATORS: DESIGN AND ANALYSIS. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE ENERGY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning fuel-air ratio control, fuel injection techniques, fuel consumption, economizers, fuel metering, and electronic feedback systems. Carburation calibration, carburator deposits, exhaust emission analysis and control, pollution regulations, alcohol fuels, toxicity reduction, carburator detergency, exhaust gas recirculation, and electronic control systems are discussed. Patented designs and devices are considered. (Contains 250 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 250 citations. Updated with each order. Supersedes PB93-870418. Prepared in cooperation with Department of Energy, Washington, DC. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Carburetors; Design; Performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00667387
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1994 12:00AM