MAGLEV TECHNOLOGY. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE INSPEC DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning magnetic levitation (Maglev) technology. The citations discuss the use of permanent and electro-magnets, superconducting magnets, and superconductors in the design of transportation and energy saving systems. Future markets for Maglev technology are also examined. (Contains a minimum of 123 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 123 citations minimum. Updated with each order. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy conservation; Magnetic levitation; Market assessment; Superconducting magnets; Superconductors; Technology assessment
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00667380
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1994 12:00AM