A GUIDE TO LAND USE AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II: APPLYING THE CONCEPTS
Volume 1 of this report introduced the topic of public transportation compatible land use and surveyed a variety of transit-friendly community planning and design ideas. This report explores the ideas further, offering specific strategies and designs for public officials, planners, developers, and citizens interested in making their communities more transit compatible.
- Prepared for the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center.
Snohomish County Transportation Authority1133 164th Street SW, #102
Lynnwood, WA United States 98037
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Business districts; Land use planning; Pedestrian movement; Public transit; Social values; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compatibility
- Old TRIS Terms: Commercial districts; Community values
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00667248
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-FTA-T-94-24
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 2004 12:00AM