AERIAL VIEWS OF AMTRAK TRAIN DERAILMENT, MOBILE, ALABAMA (VIDEO); AUDIO-VISUAL
The videotape contains aerial views of the Amtrak train derailment scene taken on September 22, 1993 (the afternoon after the accident) from a United States Coast Guard (USCG) helicopter. The tape shows aerial views of the wreckage, crash scene and rescue efforts.
- See also PB94-780160 and PB94-157534.; This VHS video is in color with playing time of 45 minutes.
United States Coast GuardEighth District, 500 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA United States 70130
- Publication Date: 1993-9-22
- Pagination: 1 VHS video
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Crash investigation; Crashes; Derailments; Railroad trains; Search and rescue operations; Vehicle occupant rescue; Videotapes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00666490
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM