THE HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY EMPLOYEE COMMUTER SURVEY. APRIL 1993 SURVEY RESULTS AND ANALYSIS
In 1992, Hillsborough County was awarded a federal Congestion Mitigation Air Quality grant to reduce congestion by promoting alternative transportation modes. The April 1993 Hillsborough County Employee Commuter Survey was undertaken as part of this grant. Its purpose was to determine employee travel behavior and willingness to use alternative forms of transportation for the daily commute. The first section of this report summarizes the survey data. The second section contains more in-depth analysis and recommendations, as appropriate. Written comments in response to the open-ended questions were entered and are contained in an Appendix.
- Presented to the Tampa Downtown TMO. Prepared through the Florida TMA Clearinghouse Project, and funded by the Florida Department of Transportation, the Florida Department of Community Affairs and Florida Energy Office.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Commuting; Congestion management systems; Data analysis; Mathematical analysis; Reports; Surveys; Traffic congestion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Congestion
- Old TRIS Terms: Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00664677
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 1994 12:00AM