RTAP TRAINING RESOURCES CATALOG FOR RURAL AND SPECIALIZED TRANSIT SYSTEMS. A RURAL TRANSIT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OF THE FEDERAL TRANSIT ADMINISTRATION
This is the fourth update of the Training Resources Catalog for Rural and Specialized Transit Systems produced through the FTA National Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP) and administered by the American Public Works Association. The catalog is a compendium of available training programs and resources. The goal of the catalog is to identify rural transit training programs, audio-visual materials and publications that can be used and/or adapted for state and local use. Training products in this catalog have been gathered from various sources and may need tailoring to fit individual needs. Each chapter consists of separate sections for training programs and training resources. Bibliographic descriptions of available training programs and resources are presented for the following 14 categories: Accessibility; Americans with Disabilities Act; Commercial Driver's License; Dispatching; Driver Training; Drug Free Transit; Emergency Procedures; Indian Lands Transit; Management; Marketing; Passenger Assistance; Planning; Safety; and Vehicle Maintenance.
- Prepared for the FTA National Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP).
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Federal assistance programs; Public transit; Rural transit; Special user groups; Specialized training; Training programs
- Identifier Terms: Rural Transit Assistance Program
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00664673
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-DC-26-0000-94-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 1994 12:00AM