1986 INVENTORY OF TRANSIT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The purpose of this inventory is to provide a brief overview of ongoing transit R & D in Canada. This report was compiled by the Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA) as part of its R & D priority setting and coordination activities, which are financially supported by Transport Canada. The inventory has identified 96 projects that were underway during 1986. Projects have been grouped into categories of similar activity. An effort has been made to develop a format that will be useful to transit professionals while keeping the document concise. Each project description includes the following essential information: project title; project description, including objectives and status; organizations involved in the project, either for its funding or its conduct; and key contact person for further information and telephone number.
Canadian Urban Transit Association55 York Street, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5J 1R7
- Publication Date: 1987-3
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Public transit; Research; Strategic planning; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00664655
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 29 1994 12:00AM