1989 INVENTORY OF TRANSIT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The purpose of this inventory is to provide a brief overview of ongoing transit R & D in Canada. This report was compiled by the Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA) as part of its R & D priority setting and coordination activities, which are financially supported by Transport Canada. The inventory has identified 222 transit R & D projects that are underway during 1989. Projects have been grouped into categories of similar activity. An effort has been made to develop a format that will be useful to transit professionals while keeping the document concise. Each project description includes the following essential information: project title; project description, including objectives and status; organizations involved in the project, either for its funding or its conduct; and key contact person for further information and telephone number.
Canadian Urban Transit Association55 York Street, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5J 1R7
- Publication Date: 1990-12
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Public transit; Research; Strategic planning; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00664652
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: RD-90-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 29 1994 12:00AM