TRAFFIC SAFETY DIGEST: A COMPENDIUM OF INNOVATIVE STATE AND COMMUNITY TRAFFIC SAFETY PROJECTS
This Traffic Safety Digest contains information on innovative state and community traffic safety projects. For each project the following information is provided: Title; State; Program Area(s); Type of Jurisdiction; Targeted Population(s); Project Characteristics; Population Size; Problem Identification; Goals and Objectives; Strategies and Activities; Results; Funding; and Contact (person; address; telephone number). The 20 projects in this Digest are categorized in one of the following areas: alcohol and other drugs; occupant protection; police traffic services; youth programs; and other traffic safety areas.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Aged drivers; Alcohol use; Driver education; Drivers; Driving instructors; Drunk driving; Innovation; Occupant protection devices; Pedestrian safety; Police traffic services; Preschool children; Project management; Public private partnerships; Teenage drivers; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Occupant protection; Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00664291
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 11 1994 12:00AM