COAL UNLOADING EQUIPMENT: DEVELOPMENT WIDENS OPTIONS
The differences of opinion that exist regarding the optimal equipment for unloading coal are taken note of, with some reasons for preferences indicated. Recognizing these different preferences, manufacturers of unloading equipment are providing coal terminals with an increasing variety of handling options. The latest developments in the systems being offered are discussed.
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-10
- Pagination: 2-1/2p.
- Volume: 5
- Issue Number: No.5
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Coal; Coal industry; Loading and unloading
- Old TRIS Terms: Continuous systems; Grabs; Unloading systems
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM