GASEOUS FUEL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE NINETIES
This book offers information outlining progress in the development of gaseous fuel system applications. Partial contents include: Propane-Fueled heavy-Duty Vehicles; Transient Emissions from Two Natural Gas-Fueled Heavy-Duty Engines; A Lambda Sensor Using Intake Mixture of Natural-Gas-Fueled Engines--The Censor; Exhaust Emissions from Dual Fuel Engines at Light Load; and Prediction of the Performance of Spark Ignition Gas Engines Including Knock.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560914327
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Engine performance; Fuel gas; Fuel systems; Heavy duty vehicles; Hybrid vehicles; Natural gas; Propane; Spark ignition engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Gaseous fuel technology; Heavy duty engines; Propane fuel
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00667435
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560914327
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1994 12:00AM