IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MICRO PAVER PAVEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ON TEXAS DIVISION OF AVIATION AIRFIELDS
The Corps of Engineers developed the PAVER management system for the Federal Aviation Administration. The Micro PAVER pavement management system is an updated version of PAVER for the microcomputer. The Micro PAVER system provides a practical decision-making procedure for identifying cost-effective maintenance and repairs on airfield pavements, roads, streets, and parking areas. The PAVER system also features data storage and retrieval, pavement condition rating, project priority ranking, inspection scheduling, determination of present and future network condition, determination of maintenance and repair needs and costs, and budget planning.
- Sponsored by the Texas Dept. of Transportation, Austin, Transportation Planning Division.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Freeman, T
- Dresser, G B
- Publication Date: 1993-4
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Cost effectiveness; Decision making; Maintenance management; Microcomputers; Pavement management systems; Repairing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair costs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00667405
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-7-1913-1, RR-1913-1, TF-93-19113-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1994 12:00AM