GENERAL AVIATION ACTIVITY SURVEY
This report presents the results of the annual General Aviation Activity Survey. The survey is conducted by the FAA to obtain information on the flight activity of the United States registered general aviation aircraft fleet. The report contains breakdowns of active aircraft, annual flight hours, average flight hours and other statistics by manufacturer/model group, aircraft type, state and region of based aircraft, and primary use. Also included are fuel consumption, lifetime airframe hours, engine hours, miles flown estimates, estimates of the number of landings, IFR hours flown, and grade of fuel consumed by the general aviation fleet.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 217 p.
- TRT Terms: Activities leading to information generation; Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Aviation; Fuel consumption; Reports
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00667404
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-APO-93-10
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1994 12:00AM