REDUCING HEAVY TRUCK AGGRESSIVENESS: MOVING HEAVY TRUCK INTO A 1993 HONDA CIVIC 3-DOOR HATCHBACK AT 80.3 KPH. FINAL REPORT
The test report documents a crash test that was conducted for research and development in support of reducing heavy truck aggressiveness. The test was conducted with a 1993 Honda Civic 3-door hatchback, VIN 2HGEH2363PH512823, at Transportation Research Center Inc. on June 1, 1993. The test vehicle was impacted on the left front of the vehicle by the heavy truck. The struck vehicle contained 10 accelerometers and one instrumented Hybrid III driver dummy.
- See also PB93-167658. Sponsored by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, DC.
East Liberty, OH United States 43319
- Johnston, S A
- Publication Date: 1993-7
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Accelerometers; Aggression; Crash tests; Heavy vehicles; Shock resistance; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Impact strength
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00667319
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 046, REPT-930601
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1994 12:00AM