NORDIC TRAFFIC AND THE ENVIRONMENT
NORDISK TRAFIKK OG MILJOE
Environmental problems connected to production, operation, changes in the infrastructure, vehicles, fuels and machines with regard to the transportation systems in the Northern countries are discussed, based on relevant literature and statistics. A survey of the environmental problems that have to do with intercommunicating traffic systems from cradle-to-grave is given. Possible remedial actions to reduce environmental problems are presented and the control and regulation of these actions are discussed. Suggestions are given as to measures which would lead to initiatives being more robust and quicker to expedite.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9291200808
Nordisk Ministerrad, Norway
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 254 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Guides to the literature; Literature reviews; Statistical analysis; Transportation; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00667314
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9291200808
- Report/Paper Numbers: NEI-DK-1317
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 12 1994 12:00AM