WINDSHEAR DETECTION RADAR SIGNAL PROCESSING STUDIES
This final report briefly summarizes research work at Clemson in the Radar Systems Laboratory under the NASA Langley Research Grant NAG-1-928 in support of the Antenna and Microwave Branch, Guidance and Control Division, program to develop airborne sensor technology for the detection of low altitude windshear. A bibliography of all publications generated by Clemson personnel is included. An appendix provides abstracts of all publications.
Clemson UniversityDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Clemson, SC United States 29634
- Baxa, E G
- Publication Date: 1993-11-1
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control radar beacon system; Altitude; Radar air traffic control; Radar detectors; Sensors; Wind shear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Low altitude
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne equipment; Radar detection
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00667279
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAS 1.26:194616, TR-110193-3570F, NASA-CR-194615
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 5 1994 12:00AM