SUMMARY OF TRUCK LOADING PATTERNS IN WASHINGTON STATE
The report summarizes a brief analysis of WSDOT weight-in-motion data. The report includes data from ten sites: the four WSDOT bending plate sites and six piezoelectric sites. The intent of this analysis is to provide an overview of the truck loading patterns observed at these sites and to provide improved ESAL loading estimates for use within the WSDOT. The ten sites selected for inclusion in the study illustrate the variety of traffic loading conditions found in the state of Washington.
- Record URL:
- Sponsored by Washington State Dept. of Transportation, Olympia, and Federal Highway Administration.
Washington State Transportation CenterUniversity of Washington, 1107 NE 45th Street, Suite 535
Seattle, WA United States 98105
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hallenbeck, M E
- Kim, S G
- Publication Date: 1993-9
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Bending moments; Load tests; Piezoelectricity; Truck loading facilities; Weight measurement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00667245
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: WA-RD-314.1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 29 1994 12:00AM