WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR PENNSYLVANIA, WATER YEAR 1989. VOLUME 3. OHIO RIVER AND ST. LAWRENCE RIVER BASINS; WATER-DATA REPT. (ANNUAL) 1 OCT 88-30 SEP 89
Water resources data for the 1989 water year for Pennsylvania consist of records of discharge and water quality of stream; contents and elevations of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels of ground-water wells. The report, Volume 3, includes records from the Ohio and St. Lawrence River basins. Specifically, it contains: (1) discharge records for 81 continuous record streamflow-gaging stations and 41 partial-record stations; (2) elevation and contents records for 3 lakes and reservoirs; (3) water-quality records for 6 streamflow-gaging stations, for 11 ungaged streamsites, and (4) water-level records for 20 network observation wells.
- See also report for 1985, PB87-178232.; Prepared in cooperation with Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg, and Corps of Engineers, Pittsburgh, PA. Pittsburgh District.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI United States
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg.,
Corps of Engineers Pittsburgh District.Pittsburgh, PA United States
- Lescinsky, J B
- Coll, M B
- Siwicki, R W
- Publication Date: 1990-8
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow; Groundwater; Lakes; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water areas; Water pollution; Water table
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Ohio River; Pennsylvania; Saint Lawrence River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666809
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-90/311; USGS/WDR/PA-89/3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM