BRIDGES OVER THE NAVIGABLE WATERS OF THE UNITED STATES. PART 3. GREAT LAKES
The publication is a directory of bridges across the navigable waters of the Great Lakes Region of the United States. Among the types of data included for each bridge are the location, name of owner and navigation clearances. This information is intended for administrative use and not as a guide for mariners.
Coast Guard Office of Navigation Safety and Waterway Services.Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Canals; Channels (Waterways); Inland waterways; Lakes; Navigation; Rivers; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterways (Transportation); Waterways (Watercourses)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666727
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: COMDTPUB-16590.3A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM