MERCHANT MARINE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS. RULES OF THE ROAD
The publication makes the rules of the road questions in the merchant marine examination question bank available to the public. The public has the opportunity to review and comment on the questions' clarity and accuracy. Other publications in this series contain the questions found in the remaining subject areas of the merchant marine examinations. The questions in this series of publications reflect those in the data bank as of 31 July 1991. The Coast Guard will continue to develop new questions and use them in merchant marine examinations prior to releasing them to the public. New questions and illustrations will be released through periodic supplements and the question books will be reprinted when the volume of new questions makes supplements impractical.
Coast Guard Office of Navigation Safety and Waterway Services.Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1992-2-21
- Pagination: 163 p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuvering; Manuals; Merchant vessels; Navigation; Navigational aids; Regulations; Ship pilotage; Tests; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Evasive action; Surface navigation
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: COMDTPUB-P16721.14A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM