ONONDAGA LAKE, NEW YORK. TECHNICAL ANNEX; FINAL REPT
This technical report on Onondaga Lake, New York has compiled existing data to determine which water quality and environmental enhancements are advisable. The report identifies sediment and water quality problems and needs, potential clean-up methodologies, fisheries and fish habitat improvements, and water quality improvements. Onondaga Lake, Water Quality, Water Pollution.
Corps of Engineers Buffalo District.Buffalo, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1992-3
- Pagination: 525 p.
- TRT Terms: Contaminants; Fisheries; Fishes; Habitat (Ecology); Lakes; Sediments; Wastewater; Water pollution; Water quality
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666657
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM