WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR PENNSYLVANIA, WATER YEAR 1991. VOLUME 3. OHIO RIVER AND ST. LAWRENCE RIVER BASINS; WATER-DATA REPT. (ANNUAL) 1 OCT 90-30 SEP 91
Water resources data for the 1991 water year for Pennsylvania consists of records of discharge and water quality of streams; contents and elevations of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels of ground-water wells. The report, Volume 3, includes records from the Ohio and St. Lawrence River basins. Specifically, it contains: (1) discharge records for 80 continuous record streamflow-gaging stations and 43 partial-record statios; (2) elevation and contents records for 3 lakes and reservoirs; (3) water-quality records for 4 streamflow-gaging stations; and (4) water-level records for 20 network observation wells.
- See also report for 1990, PB91-204826. Prepared in cooperation with Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg, and Corps of Engineers, Pittsburgh, PA. Pittsburgh District.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI United States
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources, Harrisburg.,
Corps of Engineers Pittsburgh District.Pittsburgh, PA United States
- Lescinsky, J B
- Coll, M B
- Siwicki, R W
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow; Groundwater; Lakes; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water areas; Water pollution; Water table
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Ohio River Basin; Pennsylvania; Saint Lawrence River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-92/298; USGS/WDR/PA-91/03
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM