OPERATING PLAN FOR THE UPPER MISSISSIPPI RIVER SYSTEM (REVISED). LONG TERM RESOURCE MONITORING PROGRAM
The Operating Plan establishes a framework and schedule for the completion of a comprehensive Long Term Resource Monitoring and Computerized Inventory and Analysis Program for the Upper Mississippi River System. The Program has been designed to collect scientifically valid and statistically sound data over time to detect site-specific and/or system-wide changes. The data base will be helpful in evaluating various impacts on the system and will serve as a reliable information source for management agencies. It also will support and be integrated with specific navigation impact assessments being conducted by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. In addition, a Computerized Inventory and Analysis System is needed to assimilate and store historical data as well as to manage data generated through the Long Term Resource Monitoring Program (LTRMP).
- See also report dated Jan 88, PB88-169669. Prepared in cooperation with Corps of Engineers, Chicago, IL. North Central Div.
Fish and Wildlife ServiceEnvironmental Management Technical Center, 575 Lester Road
Onalaska, WI United States 54650
Corps of Engineers North Central Div.Chicago, IL United States
- Publication Date: 1992-8
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Aquatic life; Ecology; Environment; Fisheries; History; Inventory; Monitoring; Navigation; Sedimentation; Simulation; Surveys; Water resources
- Geographic Terms: Illinois River; Minnesota River; Mississippi River
- Old TRIS Terms: Black river; Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; History; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00666502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EMTC-91/P002
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM