LAKE WASHINGTON SHIP CANAL, SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. MASTER PLAN (DM 9); REPT. FOR 1978-1994
This February 1994 Lake Washington Ship Canal Master Plan (Design Memorandum 9), has been prepared to guide the use and development of the natural and manmade resources at the project, which is administered by the Seattle District, US Army Corps of Engineers. Project resource development and management actions are measured against a management framework which includes resource objectives and concise land management measures for individual project sites and features. The Master Plan will serve to increase resource management effectiveness and provide the basis for the preparation of follow-on operation management plans (OMP), prescribed by ER 1130-2-400, and feature design memorandums (FDM). Master plan, Land allocation, Land classification.
Corps of Engineers Seattle District.Seattle, WA United States
- Chow, D J
- Publication Date: 1994-2
- Pagination: 531 p.
- TRT Terms: Canals; Classification; Conservation; Cost allocation; Environmental engineering; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Lakes; Location; Military organizations; Operations; Ships; Water resources
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; United States Army
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Preparation; Resource management
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00666467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 3 1994 12:00AM