ECONOMIC INDICATORS. THE MOTOR VEHICLE'S ROLE IN THE U.S. ECONOMY. 4TH QUARTER
This is a quarterly publication, published by the Economic and International Affairs Department of the American Automobile Manufacturers Association. The purpose of the report is to assist in defining the economic state of the industry and the motor vehicle industry's role in the U.S. economy.
American Automobile Manufacturers Association1401 H Street, NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1994-3-1
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Economic factors; Motor vehicles
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00666360
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1994 12:00AM