SITE ASSESSMENT: EVALUATING RISKS AT SUPERFUND SITES
The report includes an overview of the site assessment process within the Superfund program and answers commonly asked questions.
- Paper copy available on standing order, deposit account required. Single copies also available in paper copy or microfiche.
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1993-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Location; Risk assessment; Waste disposal facilities
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00666308
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: OSWER-9345.4-03FS
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 7 1994 12:00AM