MULTIOBJECTIVE DESIGN OF SERVICE ROUTE. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The purpose of the research has been the design of a computer-based decision support system for use in the design of service routes on the Indiana intrastate highway system. The design is presently being tested by researchers at Purdue University School of Civil Engineering, and is being considered for implementation by the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT).
- Sponsored by Federal Highway Administration, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana Division and Indiana Department of Transportation, Indianapolis.
Purdue University/Indiana Department of Transportation JHRPPurdue University, School of Civil Engineering
West Lafayette, IN United States 47907-1284
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Wright, J R
- Wang, J Y
- Publication Date: 1993-1-13
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Decision making; Highways; Regional transportation; Service roads
- Geographic Terms: Indiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00666304
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: JHRP-91-12, FHWA-IN-JHRP-91-12
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 7 1994 12:00AM