REGULATORY REFORM IN TRANSPORT: SOME RECENT EXPERIENCES
This publication contains some papers which present and discuss some recent experiences of transport deregulation. Freight and public transport modes are covered. Some attention is given to a comparison of the situation in developing countries with that in developed countries. For abstracts of individual papers see IRRD 864464-864471.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0821323318
World Bank1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20433
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Deregulation; Developing countries; Federal government; Freight transportation; Policy; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Trucks
- ITRD Terms: 1272: Bus; 144: Deregulation; 150: Developing countries; 741: Goods traffic; 183: Government (national); 1236: Lorry; 173: Policy; 744: Public transport; 1173: Rail bound transport
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00665109
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-8213-2331-8
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Sep 9 1994 12:00AM