SUMMARY OF HIGHWAY PRODUCT EVALUATION PRACTICES AND HIGHWAY INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY EVALUATION CENTER (HITEC) NEEDS SURVEY
This report provides the results of a highway community survey conducted to assess existing systems, facilities, procedures, and practices for evaluating and introducing new technologies into the community. In addition, the needs and expectations of the highway user, entrepreneurs, inventors, developers, research institutes, and private testing and evaluation laboratories that are interested in marketing new highway technologies are summarized. An outline of existing new product evaluation activities is included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0872628604
Highway Innovation Technology Evaluation CenterHITEC c/o CERF, 1015 15th St, NW, Ste 600
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Evaluation; Expected value; Highway planning; Innovation; Needs assessment; Surveys; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Expectation; Technological development
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00664801
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0872628604
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 2 1994 12:00AM