TRANSIT PLANNING AND RESEARCH PROGRAMS: FISCAL YEAR 1993 PROJECT DIRECTORY
This directory contains brief descriptions of Transit Planning and Research Projects initiated during Fiscal Year 1993 by the Federal Transit Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation. Its purpose is to inform the public and especially the transit industry of the nature and scope of work underway to assist state and local agencies in improving services and reducing the cost of public transit. Under the Transit Planning and Research Program, assistance is provided in a broad range of disciplines, including: Advanced Public Transportation Systems, Clean Air, Finance, Human Resources and Productivity, Information, Policy Analysis and Evaluation, Regional Mobility, Safety and Security, Technology Development, Transit Accessibility, Planning and Project Development, Transit Cooperative Research, and the National Transit Institute.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994-4
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost control; Development; Directories; Improvements; Level of service; Planning; Research; Research projects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost reduction; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00664672
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TTS-5-94-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 1994 12:00AM