PROJECT ACTION 1994 PRODUCTS AND PUBLICATIONS RESOURCE GUIDE
This PROJECT ACTION resource guide lists ongoing research product and publication deliverables related to accessible transit for persons with disabilities. The project deliverables (such as final reports, guides, maps, and videos) range from identifying persons with disabilities and their transit needs, and training consumers, providers and travelers, to marketing a modal switch, using accessible technology, and creating tactile map products and training.
Project ACTIONNational Easter Seal Soc, 1350 New York Ave, NW, Suite 915
Washington, DC United States 20005
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Barrier free design; Persons with disabilities; Physical disabilities; Special user groups
- Old TRIS Terms: Project action
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00664671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-DC-26-0028-94-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 1994 12:00AM