PROGRESS IN CEMENT AND CONCRETE. CEMENT AND CONCRETE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME 1, PART 1
This book contains exhaustive details of all aspects of cement and raw materials, preparation and properties, cement manufacture, special cements, new cements, current chemistry, energy saving, quality control of cement and concrete, modernization of cement plants and advanced cement-based materials. The contributors include internationally renowned specialists in their respective fields, with experience in the laboratory, plant and site.
Thomas Telford LimitedLondon, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 494 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Cement content; Concrete; Physical properties
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete products; Concrete technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00664495
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 17 1994 12:00AM